Thank you for you interest in vending for Michigan / Midwest Witches Bazaar 2013. Our application deadline is August 15, 2013
If you would like information about merchanting at the 2013 Midwest Witches Bazaar, you may contact us by clicking here with any questions regarding policies, deadlines, etc.
Before you read all the rules, etc.
Things that you should know:
1. The event sells out, there will be 500 pagans attending the event
2. We will also promote the vending room as Free and Open to the Public
3. We will also promote Merchants on their own page on the site
4. Our Network is over 32,000
5. You MUST be a sponsor of the Midwest Witches Ball to Vend
1 – 2 x6 foot table
2 – Chairs
3 – 8 x 10 foot area
4 – Electricity (if needed)
You need provide
1- Electrical Cords (if needed)
2- Table Coverings
1. Merchants should vend or exhibit products which most conference attendees would find of value and reflect the mission statement of MWB:
2. Items NOT permitted in the exhibit area include but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, lit candles and burning incense, alcoholic beverages, prepared food sales.
3. Blades and replica weapons may be sold. They are to be wrapped in paper and taped for transport through the hotel.
4. Merchants are responsible for collecting their own Michigan Sales Tax.
5. Please limit the distractions caused by demonstrating products such as but not limited to: drums, sound systems and video systems.
6. Set up is at 9 am, Starts at 10 am – 4 pm you must be out of the merchant area by 5 30 pm.
FEES AND PAYMENT DEADLINES
Our fees for our merchant tables and registrations are as follows:
The table costs $50. (one per customer, first come first serve)
You can only be a merchant if you have purchased a sponsor package for the Midwest Witches Ball
All merchants fees will assessed prior to the event
Payments for approved merchants are due before August 1. Any additional merchant registrations purchased after August 1 will be charged the late registration fee price of $75.00.
We do take payments
There are no refunds on merchant tables.
If you agree to all the above. Please go here to make your purchase of your sponsor package, and then email us the following, we will send you a link to make payment to vend at our event.
Then email me the following firstname.lastname@example.org
What you are selling